Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

What I'm Reading...

Seven Habits of Highly Successful Spenders. Because saving only gets you so far, and eventually you do have to spend money. (Little People Wealth)

The Tabula Rasa Method of Uncluttering and Organizing a Room. I really think this would be the best way to tackle clutter, but setting aside time and space for it is the issue for me. Right now it's easier to do things bit by bit. (Unclutterer)

Developing a Personal Mission Statement. I like this not only because it's a good idea, but because a lot of my roles and priorities line up with the author's, which gives me a good jumping off point. (Passionate Homemaking)

Working to Lower Our Spending on Dining Out. This is easily the hardest category of spending for us to keep under control. (Proverbs 31 Living)

The Movement to Restore Children's Play Gains Momentum. This is why my living room is constantly messy. (NYTimes)

No comments:

Post a Comment