Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I realized a few days too late that I never posted last Monday, but we actually stuck to our 2-week menu pretty well. As I've mentioned in the past, lunch is always our downfall. For some reason I have a really hard time figuring out what to have, and lately, that's meant eating out a lot rather than finding something at home. So, starting this week, we have planned lunches as well as planned dinners. I have several recipes to try that I've pulled out of various magazines, and some oldies but goodies as well.

Lunches:

Monday: Turkey Sandwiches
Tuesday: Taco Salads (Jesse and I have both been wanting a good salad lately)
Wednesday: Egg Salad Sandwiches
Thursday: Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese with Kale (from Everyday with Rachael Ray, but I can't find a link online)
Friday: Turkey Sandwiches
Saturday: Macaroni and Cheese
Sunday: Tortilla Pizzas

Dinners:

Monday: Mushroom and Lima Bean Stew (from Whole Living magazine, but I can't find a link to this one either)
Tuesday/Wednesday: I was going to do Butternut Squash Risotto (Woman's Day), but I used the whole squash making the Mushroom and Lima Bean Stew yesterday, so this one is TBD
Thursday/Friday: Roast with Carrots, Potatoes, and Onions
Saturday/Sunday: Sour Cream Beef Casserole (recipe to be posted later this week!)

Lunches:

Monday: Creamy Broccoli White Bean Soup (Whole Living)
Tuesday: Turkey Sandwiches
Wednesday: Hot Potatoes (Rachael Ray)
Thursday: Macaroni and Cheese
Friday: Egg Salad Sandwiches and/or Leftovers
Saturday: Peanut Butter and Jelly Rollups

Dinners:

Monday/Tuesday: Veggie Stir Fry
Wednesday/Thursday: Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
Friday/Saturday: Mexi-Beans and Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment