Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

What I'm Reading...

Choosing a theme word for 2011. I think if I were to choose one, it would be Thought. I would like to put more thought into my decisions, my relationships, my words, and my actions. Which word would you choose? (Women Living Well)

Hosting a Gathering on a Budget. My favorite is the potluck idea - I think that's a great way to get together and have good food without one person slaving away all day or spending too much money. (Northern Cheapskate)

Here's a post about organizing your craft room or area, something I need to work on in the next week or two. (The Inspired Room)

Turn Your Living Room Into a Learning Space for Kids. I guess I never really thought about putting up educational posters for Jonah, but he's the type of curious child who would definitely benefit from seeing something every day, and I would have fun watching him pick up on things. Maybe some posters are in our future...? (Offbeat Mama)

How to Remove Smells from Your Microwave, like burnt popcorn. If nothing else, I can definitely use this at work when someone stinks up the entire lobby. (Unsophisticook)

Tis the season for resolutions, and this post on Setting Reachable Goals gives you a lot to think about if you're not sure what your goals should be. (Simple Mom)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my post, Kate! I can definitely see it being a useful trick in an office setting.

    ReplyDelete