Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

What I'm Reading...

The Benefits of Sleep. I am definitely one crabby momma when I don't get enough sleep. That unfortunately happens fairly often right now, but that what naps are for, right? (Keeper of the Home)

Top Company Mailing Lists to Be On For Free Stuff. This is an older article, but I absolutely agree with the choices listed. (Northern Cheapskate)

5 Time Management Tips for Busy Families. From the color-coded calendar to the blocked schedule to the "dumping bin", this whole post is right up my alley! (Money Saving Mom)

I love coffee mugs. As a result, I have far too many. Solving the Mug Clutter Problem. One day I would like to either install hooks below kitchen cupboards for a bunch, or have some sort of shelving unit with cubes which could hold one mug each, if that makes sense. (Unclutterer)

My Journey to Burnout: Proof That I Really Can't Do It All. I walk the very fine line between being productively busy and doing too much. I'm already trying to prepare myself to do less once Matthew is born. (Keeper of the Home)

The Unveiling of the James Book Club. I really like the idea of studying a part of the Bible verse by verse, writing the verse down, and following with your own thoughts and applications as a personal study. I'm starting with Proverbs 31. (Women Living Well)

Usernames and the Mom Identity Crisis. My username has been the same for about as long as I can remember, but I am definitely one of those moms whose kid took over her Facebook page as soon as he was born. (Offbeat Mama)

No comments:

Post a Comment