Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Organizing Crafty Corner

Christmas, plus my general stocking up on crafty supplies, made my lovely crafty corner look like this:

Obviously some things do not belong there, but most of that just needed to be organized and put away. It's not completely done yet, but I'd say it looks a little bit better, wouldn't you?

I got one of those nifty 3-drawer storage units for my cardstock, scrapbook papers, and magazine pages that I'm using for projects. I put all of the yarn away in the 2 big drawers, and they are quite full. Looks like I'll have to work on some yarn projects next! You can kind of see my baby wipes containers on the bottom shelf there, which hold my ribbons, scraps, and other smaller items.

I also gathered my paintbrushes, pens, and miscellaneous utensils in a couple of jars from the kitchen. I kind of like how they look, although I still may work on a different organizer for those at some point. The binder has various crafty ideas I've pulled out of catalogues and magazines, but it still needs to be organized.
All in all, I could potentially use another big drawer for miscellaneous items, or some sort of compartmentalized shelving, but there's not really space for that at this point, so I work with what I have. In my someday house, I hope to have a larger craft area or even an entire craft room. How do you store your crafty supplies?

No comments:

Post a Comment