Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Crafty Link-Up

This looks like one of the coolest kid birthday parties. I might be biased because I love food. (Pocket Your Dollars)


Fabric Valentine Hearts Garland. I'm pretty sure this would work with paper too. Pretty! (How About Orange)


I've thought about Recycling Cans into Art Supply Holders. I just don't have any spray paint at the moment... (Leland Family via Money Saving Mom)


Here's a list of Projects Using Toilet Paper and Paper Towel Rolls. I like #5 and #6 the best, although #4 is kind of intriguing. (various sites via Life Your Way)


Taggie Blankets! These look like so much fun for little babies. I've seen them before, but this is a good tutorial. (Full of Great Ideas)

Cake Decorating for Normal People. I really liked the ideas in this post, and I'm sure you could come up with a bunch more for turning "normal shaped" cakes into cool creations. (Life Your Way)

No comments:

Post a Comment