Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

What I'm Reading...

On Juicing.  We got a juicer shortly after Christmas, and have been making juice almost every night! So far we've stuck with mostly carrots, celery, and apples, but we plan on experimenting more as things go on sale. (Joy the Baker)

Personalize Your Productivity: How To Create Your Best Productive Self.  I wanted to jump on the "household binder" bandwagon for a long time, but that's just not how I do things.  I have virtual post-it note lists on my computer for a lot of stuff, which works awesomely, except for when the kids start typing and erase them. (Work Your Way)

How To Write Your Own Recipe.  This is what I do! But I've never been able to articulate it so nicely. (Easy Homemade)

5 More Tips For Feeding Your Family Whole Foods On A Budget. I do the first three of these already, and I have thought about doing the fourth.  (Money Saving Mom)

Does Your Home Have White Space?  Mine has more than it used to. (Home Your Way)

No comments:

Post a Comment