Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

What I'm Reading...

Why I'm Not Going Low-Fat This Year.  We've switched from margarine to butter, but I still have to look into oils.  However, I am definitely on the full fat in moderation boat.  (Food Your Way)

A Creative Life: Finding Your Creativity And Making Time To Create.  I've been working on some projects that I can do while I watch the kids or watch tv (knitting, stitching, and the like).  Sometimes making time is hard, but it's worth it! (Simple Homemade)

Wearing It Out, Paying It Forward.  I wish more people had this mindset. (The Simple Dollar)

CVS ExtraBucks Tip: The 98% Rule.  I knew you didn't have to quite make it to the dollar amount, but it's nice to have an actual percentage to go off of for some of the deals.  (Penny Pinchin' Mom)

How I Live With My Crafty Person.  I hope my husband feels this way, and not that I just have lots of useless stuff all over. (Offbeat Home)

Young Moms: Something To Prove? This is something I still struggle with.  I never had a "real job" before becoming a mom, and sometimes I feel like just being a mom isn't enough.  (The Happiest Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment