Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013

What I'm Reading...

The Best Resolution For 2013. This is so true for me.  It affects EVERYTHING. (I'm An Organizing Junkie)

How To Can Applesauce In 9 Easy Steps.  For future reference... (Simple Organizing Living)

52 Week Money Challenge.  This is kind of cool, although I think it would get tough towards the end, especially when your "extra" money is limited. (Creative Couponing)

Some Thoughts On Shopping With Children.  When everyone's in a good mood, it can be a good learning experience. (The Simple Dollar)

Everything I Need To Know About Hospitality, I Learned From Molly Weasley.  I never thought about it, but yes, I would like to be like Molly Weasley too. (Religion News Service via Simple Mom)

Coping With Sleep Deprivation.  I am so not looking forward to the lack of sleep that comes with a newborn.  At least I'll have my daily coffee back. (The Happiest Mom)

8 Ways To Nurture A Child's Soul.  The first one, "be a sorter of their tangles", is sometimes the hardest for me to remember.  Kids don't understand things, they just have feelings, and it's our job to sort that out or help them sort it out. (Simple Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment