We were at Walmart because all of my socks have gotten holes at once, and after throwing at least one away for the past 4 days, I figured I might need some new ones. So I grabbed these bars too.
- 2 South Beach Diet Snack Bars: $3.98 each. Used two $3/1 printables = paid $0.98 each!
- 10 pairs of socks (not pictured): $6.97.
- Total spent: $9.22.
We recently got a juicer, and have been enjoying homemade juice almost every night. But I read somewhere that you're not supposed to juice oranges, so we got a cheap handheld juicer for those.
- Bounce Dryer Sheets: $1.97. Used $1/1 Target coupon (insert) = paid $0.97.
- 2 Jingo Crackers: $1.89 each. Used two $1/1 (insert) = paid $0.89 each.
- Juicer: $3.99.
- Total spent: $7.11
- 6 Chex Mix: $0.99 each. Used two $0.60/1 printables and four $0.50/1 printables = paid $2.74/6.
- 3 Russell Stover Hearts (2 not pictured): $0.50 each. Realized later I never handed over the ad coupon to get them 3/$1, so I paid $1.50 for 3.
- 4 ID Gum: $0.99 each with ad coupon. Used two BOGO printables = paid $1.98/4.
- Lorna Doone cookies: $1.59.
- Used two $3RR from last week = paid $2.20 for everything after tax.
Other Coupon Savings
- Caribou Coffee: Saved $1 because of a receipt survey, $0.44 for using my own mug, and $0.10 for trivia. My total was $3.09 this time. Last time was $3.15. Must be something to do with the order they push the discount buttons...
- Kwik Trip: Used $0.07/gallon coupon to save $1.03.
- Walmart: Used $5/1 Millstone Coffee (got in the mail awhile back) to pick up a bag of decaf for only $2.98. Used free Farm Rich product coupon (got in the mail for emailing the company) to get mozzarella sticks for free instead of $4.98.