- 3 Huggies Jumbo Packs: $9.49 each. Used $3/1 printable and two $2/1 printables.
- Used $11.50 in ECBs = paid $9.97.
- 2 Dawn dish soaps: $0.99 each. Used $0.25/1 (P&G mailer) = paid $1.88 for both after tax, got back the $10 CVS card.
This is not a store I normally shop at, but I won a $10 gift card from a mall contest just before Christmas, so I went to see what I could find. They were actually having a big clearance sale, so I got 3 shirts for $4.00 each. I was excited because the purple one will actually work with my preggo belly for a little while. The other two will have to wait until after Hannah is born, but they are pretty light and summery anyways. With the gift card, I paid $2.00 out of pocket. Not bad!
- Langers Juice: $2.49. Used free coupon from Facebook promo (no longer available) = free!
- Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks: $6.65. Used free coupon from emailing the company = free!
- Lindsay Olives: $0.89 each. Used two $1/1 printables (no longer available) = free!
- Hormel Black Label Bacon: $7.17. Used Cub coupon booklet coupon to get it to $3.99.
- Red Gold Tomatoes: $0.89. Used Cub coupon booklet coupon to get it to $0.69.
- Larabar: $1.69. Used free coupon from contest win = free!
- Kwik Trip: Used a $0.10/per gallon coupon to save $1.23, and a free donut coupon to save $0.89. These came from a flyer in the newspaper when we were in Wisconsin, but they are good in MN too. Score!
- Sbarro: Free slice of pizza. It was supposed to be for their new "skinny slice" pizza, but they didn't have any cooked when I went there, so they let me get a normal slice since I was in a hurry. Saved $3.79.
- Caribou Coffee: Used my own mug to save 10%, which was about $0.40.