Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Weekly Coupon Shopping

CVS


1st Transaction:
Because the diapers were $9.49 each and not $9.99 like I was thinking, I didn't hit the $30 mark to get the $10 CVS card.  So I had to go back later on to grab a few more things.

2nd Transaction:
  • 2 Dawn dish soaps: $0.99 each.  Used $0.25/1 (P&G mailer) = paid $1.88 for both after tax, got back the $10 CVS card.
Rue 21

This is not a store I normally shop at, but I won a $10 gift card from a mall contest just before Christmas, so I went to see what I could find.  They were actually having a big clearance sale, so I got 3 shirts for $4.00 each.  I was excited because the purple one will actually work with my preggo belly for a little while.  The other two will have to wait until after Hannah is born, but they are pretty light and summery anyways.  With the gift card, I paid $2.00 out of pocket.  Not bad! 
Cub Foods
 
We did our big grocery shopping at Cub Foods (and a little bit at Aldi) this time around, because we had some gift cards from Christmas.  I won't bore you with the details of everything, but here are the items I used coupons on:
  • Langers Juice: $2.49.  Used free coupon from Facebook promo (no longer available) = free!
  • Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks: $6.65.   Used free coupon from emailing the company = free!
  • Lindsay Olives: $0.89 each.  Used two $1/1 printables (no longer available) = free!
  • Hormel Black Label Bacon: $7.17. Used Cub coupon booklet coupon to get it to $3.99.
  • Red Gold Tomatoes: $0.89.  Used Cub coupon booklet coupon to get it to $0.69.
  • Larabar: $1.69.  Used free coupon from contest win = free!
Other coupon deals and savings this week:
  • Kwik Trip: Used a $0.10/per gallon coupon to save $1.23, and a free donut coupon to save $0.89.  These came from a flyer in the newspaper when we were in Wisconsin, but they are good in MN too. Score!
  • Sbarro: Free slice of pizza.  It was supposed to be for their new "skinny slice" pizza, but they didn't have any cooked when I went there, so they let me get a normal slice since I was in a hurry.  Saved $3.79.
  • Caribou Coffee: Used my own mug to save 10%, which was about $0.40.

No comments:

Post a Comment