Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Goals

Food Goals
  • Return to more comprehensive meal planning including all meals and some snacks
  • Participate in a modified version of the Life Your Way real food challenge  (For me, this means we won't go out to eat. It means I will make an effort to make "real food" breakfasts instead of cereal. We will have meals made from scratch, and snacks that aren't crackers and marshmallows.  However, we will still have things like store-bought yogurt and peanut butter, and some of our ingredients might not be as awesome as the bloggers headlining this challenge.)
Craft Goals
  • Make some circle punch art with my new punches
  • Finish the fronts (2.5 left) and at least 25 of the sides of my Advent Calendar pockets
Organization Goals
  • Set up (and tweak as necessary) our bill-paying/paper storage center
  • Participate in I'm An Organizing Junkie's Organizing Revolution (4 spaces in 4 weeks in January - this will of course depend on whether or not those spaces need work in my house, but they probably will)

Blog Goals
  • Switch coupon posts to one day a week rather than as they happen (probably Thursdays)
  • Continue Menu Plan Mondays and What I'm Reading on Sundays
  • At least one "content" post per week besides all of the day-specific ones
So there you have it.  I have no idea if this will prove to be too much, or if these goals will be just enough of a challenge for me.  I anticipate the food goals being the hardest, but that's because they're more work than the rest.  We shall see! I'll update at the end of the month with my results, but you can definitely expect to see my progress throughout the month.

1 comment:

  1. I like the marshmallow snack. :)
    I hadn't seen the Organizing Junkie thing yet so I'm glad you linked to that-that could be interesting.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete