Search This Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2012

What I'm Reading...

This past Friday was our fifth anniversary.  We celebrated by leaving the kids with my parents and going to a Twins game.  What a wonderful weekend!

Why Moms Need To Set Goals.  This is how I feel when someone asks how I am or what I've been up to lately.  I don't really have anything exciting to say other than cooking/cleaning/diapers.  I think that should change. (Money Saving Mom)

Where Motivation Ends And Discipline Begins.  To go along with that first post, this one also got me thinking that I need a project to work on.  Because I too, was awesome at doing a ton during college, and since then, I have been really good at running my household...and not much else.  (Work Your Way)

6 Creative Gift-Giving Ideas For A Limited Budget.  I think I have done all of these at least once.  (Money Saving Mom)


No comments:

Post a Comment