Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

We made this batch of cookies this morning. I bet you can tell from the color of the M&Ms how long it has been since we mixed up the cookie mix! You can find the recipe for the cookie mix in a jar here. Next month if I have some wiggle room in the grocery budget, I want to make up several cookie/bar mixes, along with a few pancake/waffle mixes, so I can just grab them when I want to make something easy.

Dinners for this week:

Monday/Tuesday: Veggie Pasta Bake, recipe doubled
Wednesday: Mushroom Barley Soup, Buttery Rolls (we didn't have these last week)
Thursday: Dollar Dinner at the Beacon
Friday: Scrambled Eggs with Cheese and Veggies, Bacon, Toast
Saturday/Sunday: Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Bake, recipe x 1.5

No comments:

Post a Comment