Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

I spent a good chunk of my grocery budget on a bulk order of diapers, so this week is an example of a "cheap eating" week.  Lots of beans, not much meat.  We actually really enjoy all of these meals though, so we don't notice that too much.

Monday/Tuesday: Slow Cooker Jamaican Red Bean Stew, Mini Corn Muffins
Wednesday: Homemade Macaroni & Cheese, Hot Dogs
Thursday: Dollar Dinner at the Beacon (only a couple more weeks of these before school ends!)
Friday: Breakfast Skillets (fried potatoes, scrambled eggs, bacon, veggies, cheese), Toast
Saturday/Sunday: Bean Burritos

I also want to do some baking this week, but I haven't had the chance to dig into my recipes yet to see what I have ingredients for.  Stay tuned for another treats post!

No comments:

Post a Comment