Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu Plan Monday and Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Bake Recipe

Dinners for this week:

Monday: Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Bake (recipe below)
Tuesday: Homemade Crunchwraps
Wednesday: Church Dinner
Thursday: Dollar Dinner at the Beacon (I'm helping cook the Easter feast!)
Friday: Pumpkin Soup, Cinnamon Rolls in the Breadmaker
Saturday: Mexi-Beans and Rice
Sunday: Veggie Stir Fry

I also want to make these Reese's Bars this week, and maybe even some Easter cupcakes (I already have the Robin's Eggs to do them), although those might get pushed to next week, because we've already got plenty of sugary things to enjoy this week.

Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Bake

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
  • 2 cups rice
  • 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli, cooked
  • 1 container Philadelphia Cooking Creme, Italian flavor
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook rice as directed (if you are not doing instant rice, don't preheat the oven until your rice is cooked). Cook broccoli. Cook and shred chicken. Mix all ingredients together in casserole dish. Cover and bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees. Enjoy!

I threw this recipe together out of items I had already. All of my boys cleaned their plates, so I think this one's a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment