Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Kitchen Experiment: Waffle Muffins

We were going to have waffles for dinner. I decided to add M&Ms for a little treat. I don't know if it was the M&Ms, or if something was just off for my waffle batter, but they stuck horribly to the waffle maker, and came out like this:

Luckily, I had a few leftover whole ones in the freezer, so I pulled those out for the kids, and we just ate the crumbly pieces. But I decided to experiment with the rest of the batter.

I give you...Waffle Muffins! I baked them at 350 degrees for 23 minutes. They tasted pretty much like waffles.

They stuck to the cupcake liners pretty badly too though. I don't know if they needed to bake a little bit longer, or if they are a lost cause. I stuck them in the freezer, so we'll have to see if they're any better when we pull them out. What kind of kitchen experiments have you done lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment