Search This Blog

Friday, February 21, 2014

Photography Challenge: Week 3 Wrap-Up

Week 3 is done! Does it seem like February is just flying by? It does for me.  (For the complete photo challenge list, go here.)  I missed two pictures this week, and some of these were challenging for me to come up with a good picture.

Food
How did I miss this one? It would have been easy...

Words
I always have at least one to-do list going on, if not more.  I love crossing things off!

Animal
This was actually a tricky one, because we don't have pets and it's winter, but Jonah got this cute bunny at the Lego store, so that works.  In other news, I discovered Instagram. It's fun (I'm peachykeen817 if you want to join me).

Green
Each week I air dry at least one load of laundry.  Saves money, saves the world (okay, not really, but it's a small step in the right direction).

Sleep
I remember having lots of pictures of the boys sleeping, but I don't have too many of this little girl.

Celebration
I had a hard time thinking of anything that would fit with this category.

Technology
My "home office", for paying bills, getting Swagbucks, and blogging.  And a sneak peek at upcoming posts if you squint...

For more photos, you can see my Week 1 Wrap-Up here or my Week 2 Wrap-Up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment