Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

What I'm Reading...

Why Grocery Shopping Once a Month Saves Money. I've thought about trying this. We usually do big shopping twice a month, with fill-in trips in between. (Money Saving Mom)
Encourage Art Skills With the End Roll of a Newspaper
. I didn't know there was such a thing, but it looks like it would be awesome to have around. (The Simple Dollar)

Extend the Life and Value of Crayons
. I remember doing this when we were younger, and I thought the big shaped crayons were so cool. (The Simple Dollar)

Lower Your Grocery Bill By Growing Your Own Food
. One day, when we are finally settled somewhere, we're going to have a garden. (Money Saving Mom)

Two Picky Eaters, One Dinner Strategy
. I definitely do the "cook in stages" idea. (Simple Bites)

The Benefits of Working With REAL People. I loved her list of going through a typical day without actually talking to anyone, because it's so easy to fall into that. (Simple Organized Living)

How to Save With a No. 10 Can
. I learned 2 things from this post. A) What a no. 10 can is, and B) How much money you could save by using these. (Money Saving Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment