Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

What I'm Reading...

Is Silicone Bakeware Really Safe? I've wanted some silicone muffin cups for awhile, so I had to read this when it popped up. (The answer is yes, as far as they can tell, by the way, and at the very least certainly better than teflon) (Life Your Way)

How to Be a Generous Host Without Busting the Budget
. It's been awhile since we've really hosted anything. (Money Saving Mom)

Children as Financial Paradox
. Everyone knows children cost money. But the non-monetary rewards are pretty great. That being said, there are some trade-offs. (The Simple Dollar)

We Disconnected the Internet at Home and Lived to Tell the Tale
. I often wonder how we would fare if we did this. I think we'd do okay, but right now that's a big part of my social interaction, so I'd for sure miss that aspect. But I bet I would get more done! I just wouldn't be able to post about it... (Offbeat Home)

Good Food, Bad Food: Does Diet Dogma Really Make Us Healthier?
If someone said that to me (read the post), I would probably have to refrain from calling them a self-righteous something or other. All foods are fine in moderation. Treats are treats. (The Happiest Mom)

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life: Discipline Is a Choice
. I'm trying to be more disciplined about what foods I eat. It only takes a few weeks to develop a habit, so here's hoping. My problem right now is all the leftover Halloween candy, and the holiday goodies that just look so, well, good. (Money Saving Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment