Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Crafty Link-Up: Book Page Projects

One of the more recent crafty trends is to make projects out of old books or just book pages. I think they're pretty neat, but I don't know if I could honestly cut up books.

Christmas is just over a month away (crazy!). Make some cute trees out of book pages.

Or make a wreath for your door. There are lots of options for this, but I like these book page rosettes.
Did you know you could feed a book page through a printer? Me either, but it makes sense. I would probably have to be OCD about it and make sure the topic of the book page matched my picture.
Or, you could just decoupage a bunch onto a canvas and use Sharpies to decorate.

And finally, who doesn't need another way to store all those pens and pencils on the desk? Do it with book pages!

There's more where these came from - click over to see my Book Page Projects board.

No comments:

Post a Comment