Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Last week went kind of according to plan. Jesse and Jonah both got a cold, which I so far seem to have escaped from. But I did catch a bit of the "I'm pregnant and I don't want to cook", so we grabbed some Subway one day.

Lunches:

Monday: Turkey Wraps and Pears
Tuesday: Beans, Tortillas, and Cheese with Apples
Wednesday: Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese
Thursday: Tortilla Pizzas
Friday: Eat Out after doctor appointment (had to schedule right at lunch time)
Saturday: Turkey Sandwiches
Sunday: Macaroni and Cheese

Dinners:

Monday: Veggie Spaghetti
Tuesday/Wednesday: All Season Risotto (from 1,001 Low-Fat Vegetarian Recipes)
Thursday/Friday: Chicken Fettuccine with Mushrooms and Broccoli
Saturday/Sunday: Winter Bean and Veggie Stew (from 1,001 Low-Fat Vegetarian Recipes)

I have to say, I am so glad I pre-cut all of our veggies early last week, because it made throwing together homemade spaghetti sauce so easy yesterday, meaning we didn't order pizza or Erbert & Gerbert's. I really thought about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment