Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

Welcome to Kate's Great Crafts!

Welcome! I realized once my craft projects started taking over my deal blog that perhaps it was time for a change. My interests have shifted, so why not start something new?

If you have been following me over at The Deal Seeker, some things will look familiar to you. I plan on continuing my weekly Crafty Link-Up and What I'm Reading... posts, because those are some of my favorite features. I also want to add a weekly (or bi-weekly) menu planner, complete with recipes and pictures, because those are creations too.

To get your crafty fix for the day, check out my 20 Days of Homemade Christmas Ornaments over at The Deal Seeker. Once those are done, expect to see a lot more crafty projects over here. I can't wait!

In case you were wondering, there were a couple different names I had wanted to use for this blog, but they were all already taken. So while I normally go by Katy or Katherine, for this blog, I guess I'm Kate. It works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment