Search This Blog

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Two Minute Christmas Card Organization

I know, I know, Christmas was a month ago.  But I finally got around to making this Christmas card flipbook, and I wanted to share it with you.  Each year I keep one of our family Christmas cards because I am sentimental like that. But I didn't have a good way to store them (case in point: I've already lost the one from 2011).  Enter the metal binder rings!


I finally bought a pack for less than $2.00, and quickly put our family cards together on two of them.
I wrote the year on the back of the ones that weren't specified, and I can easily add the new one each year.  This was such a quick and easy project!  You could also use this idea for those photo cards you get from all your loved ones, if you save those as well.  I keep those in a separate album with birth announcements and other fun cards we get throughout the year. 

I know we're well past Christmas, but how do you keep track of your family cards? Or do you not save them?

1 comment:

  1. Our wedding album is a binder style, so I put my card and letter into a sheet protector and put it into the album. Now in the back of the album I have a history of our marriage. Love looking back at the old ones.

    ReplyDelete