Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2013

What I'm Reading...

24 Reasons To Eat More Coconut Oil. I've tried and liked baking with it, but I haven't ventured much beyond that yet. (Don't Waste The Crumbs)

More Peas, Thank You Cookbook Sneak Peek.  One of my favorite food blogs (and cookbook authors) has a new book coming out soon.  I'm excited to try the thin mints recipe in this post. (Peas & Thank You)

Why I Consider "Homemaker" One Of My Jobs. (Offbeat Home)

Storage Space And Spring Cleaning.  I generally agree that if you are paying to store stuff, you probably just need to get rid of it.  However, we are potentially looking at renting a smaller apartment for the next year or two to save up to buy a house, and we may end up storing some of our furniture for that time.  So there are exceptions... (The Simple Dollar)

Keep Your Ride In Working Order.  I am glad my husband knows about car maintenance, because I am pretty clueless. (Simple Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment