Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2013

What I'm Reading...

The Extraordinary Science Of Addictive Junk Food.  Because I like both food information and marketing, I really enjoyed this article. (NY Times via Simple Mom)

Do Something With Grains. We're somewhere in the range of steps 2 and 3. (Kitchen Stewardship)

5 Tips To Waste Less In The Kitchen.  #3 is where we sometimes fail. (Money Saving Mom)

What Is "Simple Living", Anyway? (Simple Mom)

Green Living: Protecting Your Family vs. Protecting The Environment. (Green Your Way)

Different Approaches To Paying Off Debt.  I'm definitely a fan of the snowball method, but the other ones have their pros too. (Northern Cheapskate)

Crafting To A Deadline.  Deadlines definitely help me get more done - otherwise, I tend to default to less productive hobbies (especially tv and Internet time sucks). (Just Crafty Enough)

No comments:

Post a Comment