Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

What I'm Reading...

Quick Back-To-School Lunches For Traditional Cooks.  I may not have kids in school yet, but I could definitely use some new lunch ideas. (Food Your Way)

We Traveled With Kids And Survived To Write About It. I saved the road trip game downloads (bingo, license plate game, etc.) for when our kids are a little older.  Fun! (I Heart Organizing)

Walgreens New Rewards Card Starting Nationwide In November.  This program sounds terrible.  As in you have to purchase $500 of stuff (and yes, pay $500, because you don't get points for the amount you save in coupons) to get $5 in rewards, instead of getting the Register Rewards as you currently do. (Penny Pinchin' Mom)

Dollar Tree To Start Accepting Coupons. But, in happier news, this could make for some free items.  (Deal Seeking Mom)

The Secret To A Perfect Home. My home is definitely imperfectly perfect. (Simple Mom)

8 Make-Ahead Breakfast Ideas.  I am toying with the idea of doing a no-breakfast-cereal-from-a-box challenge in September, so these ideas will come in handy. (Money Saving Mom)

How To Save Money At Target.  I learned something new about Target's clearance prices (Hint: You want them to end in 4). (Yahoo Money)

No comments:

Post a Comment