Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2012

What I'm Reading...

The Cost of Your Trash.  I read this post and found myself nodding in agreement. (The Simple Dollar)

5 Must-Know Tips On Thrifting.  I'd really like to go to the thrift store more often (and we have a bunch near us!), but I fear I would spend too much money or get too many DIY ideas that I wouldn't finish.  But my August goal does involve the thrift store, so at least for this month, I'll go exploring.  (Simple Mom)

Get It Done: Finishing Projects.  I have so many projects-in-progress (or ideas-in-progress) that I need to get finished.  I really should put them all on a list and get to working.  (The Small Notebook)

9 Powerful Ways To Find Enough Time For Your Goals.  Yet again I was drawn to a time-management post. (Pick The Brain)

No comments:

Post a Comment