Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

What I'm Reading...

Are You Using Everything Up?  I do this stuff too.  Jesse laughs when I get out the spatula to scrape out the peanut butter jar, but I usually end up with enough for a few pieces of toast or one more sandwich. (Money Saving Mom)

Advice On Creating A Well-Loved And Well-Used Toy Collection.  We very much need to purge some of our toys. (The Minimalist Mom)

7 Ways To Make The Most Of August's Bounty.  A good list of how to preserve the yummy fruits and veggies in season now. (Food Your Way)

Ideas For Organizing Legos.  I pinned this one, because I'm sure we'll have quite a few legos once the kids get a little older.  (Northern Cheapskate)

You're A Grown-Up, But Do You Feel Like One?  (Simple Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment