Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2012

What I'm Reading...

What I Wish I Had Known About Cloth Diapers. This is a good place to start, and I wish I had found something like this when I was trying to figure cloth diapers out. (Small Notebook)

Change Your Life And Challenge Your Mind By Making Time For Reading Good Books.  I have been reading more often lately, although still not nearly as much as I used to.  I do enjoy it though. (Money Saving Mom)

5 Ways To Display Your Kids' Artwork. I like the behind-the-door idea for some pieces. (DIY Your Way)

Organized Box Tops. Did anyone else know there were coloring sheets for kids to color and glue box tops to? I didn't. Links in this post. (Be Simply Organized)

Giving Up Juice Simplified Our Life.  We occasionally have juice, but it's mostly just what we get from WIC. I rarely buy it, and we don't miss it. (Home Your Way)

The Touch-It-Once Rule.  The reasons listed in this post are exactly my reasons for having piles of stuff sometimes, especially the one about not having a place for certain things. (Home Your Way)

No comments:

Post a Comment