Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bubble Magnets

It's been quite awhile since I made bubble magnets, but Jesse requested some for his big whiteboard at work, so I went through my magazines to find some pictures that I thought he might like.  


Here's a closer look at his magnets:

The top left is a little whale that says "Save Me" and the bottom left says "Take Me to the Moon", but they're pretty tiny and hard to read.  Jesse is interested in politics, so I made him a few political ones as well.


And I picked some fun ones as well, with Curious George, the Monopoly dude, and a puppy dog.

Then I made these for myself, except for one:


Coffee themed ones, as well as a Thomas the Tank Engine magnet for Jonah.

I actually used up almost all of my magnets making these, although I still have plenty of glass bubble stones left.  These are a fun project and make an awesome personalized gift.  The longest part is finding pictures to use.  You can see how to make the magnets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment