Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2012

What I'm Reading...

Organize Your Weight Loss.  I'm such a list person and organization freak in other areas of my life, that maybe I just need to be more organized about weight loss.  (I'm An Organizing Junkie)


Maybe The Answer Is Owning Less.  I'm starting to agree with this more and more.  (Organizing Your Way)


Frugal Summer Fun From A To Z.  I only skimmed this list so far, but it looks like there are lots of fun things on it.  (Money Saving Mom)

And that's it!  I've been doing lots of reading offline lately - I'm re-reading the first three books in Christopher Paolini's Inheritance series, so I can finally read the last one, which I've had since last October.  I've also been doing lots of little projects around the house and enjoying being outside in the sun, so I haven't spent much time on the blogs.  I suggest you do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment