Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

What I'm Reading...

Four Changes You Can Make to Help You Complete Undesirable Tasks. Now what positive thing can I connect with cleaning the bathroom? (Unclutterer)
Big Night Out. This is so true. (Jason Good)
Use Cold Water for Most Clothes Washing. I like the breakdown of what it actually saves. One day, when I have my own washer, I will probably implement this (with the exception of cloth diapers, if we're using them at the time). (The Simple Dollar)
Navigating the Road to Financial Success. It's always good to have a goal in mind. (RooMag)
5 Ways to Earn Rewards and Extra Money with Your Smartphone. I have a very dumb phone, but for those that have a smartphone, here are some ways to get more out of it. (Money Saving Mom)
4 Reasons I Use Cash Instead of a Credit Card. We use cash for several budget categories, but we buy gas with our credit card to get the cash back. (Simple Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment