Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

What I'm Reading...

Life Without a TV. We haven't had one running in our house for 3 years now. I don't miss it. (Design Sponge)

On "Carpe Diem" Motherhood, Chronos and Kairos Time, and the Old Lady at the Store. You don't have to enjoy every moment of motherhood, but focusing on the awesome moments instead of the hard ones is a great piece of advice. (The Happiest Mom)

Tips for Budget-Friendly Home Remodeling and Decorating. Add this to my someday list. (Money Saving Mom)

10 Inspiring Quotes to Help Get the Housework Done. (Life Your Way)

iHeart: Our Holiday Storage. My favorite part is the little note card list of what's in each tub. Smart! Also, I found this new organizing blog. That makes me happy in a nerdy way. (I Heart Organizing)

No comments:

Post a Comment