Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

What I'm Reading...

Get Organized in January With These Quick Uncluttering and Organizing Tips and Seven Routines and Guidelines to Live as an Unclutterer - No Superpowers Necessary. I've been on an organizing and uncluttering kick this past week. (Unclutterer)

Take Little Steps, Not Big Ones. A good reminder that the little steps add up. Slow and steady wins the race. (The Simple Dollar)

Avoiding Lifestyle Inflation. I know that as our income has increased, we've sometimes fallen into spending more, just because we can. (The Simple Dollar)

5 Simple Ways to Organize Without Spending Big Bucks
. My favorite is #5: Recycle. Use containers/boxes that you already have around the house. Also, check out the rest of the "5 Simple Ways" posts linked in this article. (I'm An Organizing Junkie)
Iron Craft 2012 has started
I'm actually going to try to participate this time, since the challenges are every other week. (Just Crafty Enough)

No comments:

Post a Comment