Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

What I'm Reading...

Make an End Table Out of Cardboard - ENTIRELY Out of Cardboard! Cool. (Offbeat Home)

What Do You Really Need?
If I'm being honest, there are things in my life that are not needs. But they make ignoring some of the other wants easier. (Northern Cheapskate)

Why Rushing Doesn't "Save" Time - And How to Slow Down
. I've read that multi-tasking actually makes things take longer with less quality results. I still do it, though. (The Happiest Mom)

Are We Protecting Our Kids from the Right Things?
I'm trying really hard not to be overprotective. But it's hard. (Offbeat Mama)

A Budget Is Only What You Make of It
. Our budget is forever a work in progress, but it's getting closer to working for us. (The Simple Dollar)
Some Thoughts on Bank of America's Debit Card Fee Plan. If our bank decides to go the fee route, we've already decided we'll fully switch to credit card and cash only. We do the majority of our purchases that way anyways. (The Simple Dollar)

No comments:

Post a Comment