Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Crafty Link-Up: Toilet Paper Rolls

Some of the best craft supplies are hiding in your house right now Like...toilet paper rolls! There are some amazing projects out there that start with these. The first few I have posted are kid crafts, because that's where my head is a lot of the time.

Farm animals! How cute are these?

This car garage also technically uses cereal boxes. But we have plenty of those too.

I like this one because it's a learning project. Sort by colors. And super easy too!


I will probably actually use these for treat boxes for Christmas this year.

And finally, because there are so many gorgeous "wrought iron" creations out on the Internet, these wall hangings are made from toilet paper rolls. Wow!

There's more! Go check out my board dedicated to TP Rolls!

1 comment:

  1. Who knew so much could be done with toilet paper rolls? Love the wrought iron! I might have to try that one soon.

    http://cooklovecraft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete