Search This Blog

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall Wreath: A Naptime Project

Naptime projects are quick, easy projects that can be done in less than an hour while the little one(s) are asleep.

Since summer is about over here in our neck of the woods, I figured it might be time to take down the mini umbrella wreath and put up something for fall. I have been seeing a lot of these yarn wrapped wreaths on Pinterest lately, and I wanted to try one. It didn't hurt that I had a wreath form and a ton of yarn on hand. A wreath form that was covered with diapers and given to me at my baby shower TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO and has been sitting in my craft pile ever since. Pretty sure it was more than time to use it.

Wrapping the wreath form took me about 40 minutes. I did it while catching up on an episode of CSI. Adding the red and yellow accent colors took less than 10 minutes (and that long only because I was using up some scrap pieces, so I had to keep tying them on in the back). I added some pretty ribbon and voila! Fall wreath.


It's simple, but pretty. I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment