Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I can't decide if shopping only every other week is a money saver or not. I'm not the biggest fan of planning that many meals at once, because things change, and I end up doing more produce to freeze and pull out later than to use fresh. Which I guess is okay. It just means no salads for lunch during the second week. Things like that...

Lunches:
  • Turkey Sandwiches x3
  • PB & J x3
  • Macaroni and Cheese x2
  • Leftovers x2 (at least)
  • Beans, Cheese, Tortillas
  • Egg Salad
  • 2 TBD, which will probably end up being sandwiches at home (or maybe once from Subway)
Dinners:

Monday: Slow Cooker Jamaican Red Bean Stew. (We were going to have this last night, but I realized I had never bought the coconut milk and I had used the tomatoes, so it had to wait)
Tuesday/Wednesday: Chicken Commercials (I have potatoes to use up)
Thursday: Dollar Dinner at the Beacon
Friday: Breakfast Burritos (from last week - we ended up going out to eat instead)
Saturday: Chicken Quesadillas
Sunday: Broccoli Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo (cheating and using store bought sauce)

Monday: Minestrone Soup
Tuesday: Chicken Noodle Casserole
Wednesday: Tacos
Thursday: Dollar Dinner at the Beacon
Friday: Chicken Mushroom Pizza
Saturday: Waffles
Sunday: Stir Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment