Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Crafty Link-Up: Candy Corn

Candy corn is one of those things you either love or you hate. I love it, at least until I'm about halfway through a bag of it each fall. Here are some fun candy corn ideas (mostly desserts, because yum! they look tasty).

I have no idea what purpose this would serve beyond a normal orange cone, but you can make candy corn cones by dipping both ends of an orange cone in paint.

You can make candy corn cookies by dipping the ends in frosting...

...or by actually coloring the dough to resemble a piece of candy corn.

I would personally make these candy corn puddings with pumpkin pudding as the orange layer, and vanilla for the other two, but that's just me.

Candy corn krispie treats! Easy enough.

This candy corn cheesecake makes me happy, because it uses the same Wilton checkerboard pan that I use to make a lot of my cakes. Nifty!

So, even if you hate how candy corn tastes, you can still make a bunch of yummy things (or some random cones) that look like candy corn. For more Halloween-y treats, check out my Halloween/Thanksgiving board!

I fell a bit behind over the past two weeks, but I finally have the Crafty Link-Ups posted. I backdated them so they're where they're supposed to be, but click if you want to see Crafty Link-Up: Toilet Paper Rolls or Crafty Link-Up: Homemade Costumes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment