Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Weekly Goals: April 12-18

Perhaps we are tempting fate, but I washed all of the winter gear this week.  I have a small pile of hats and mittens that need to be mended before next year, but otherwise we've switched to spring.

Last Week's Goals:
  • Finish writing my guest post for another blog. Done!
  • Finish my Bob's Red Mill review post. Done!
  • Catch up on my magazines. I read a few, and I think I'm going to cancel a couple of my subscriptions.
This Week's Goals:
  • Get everyone healthy! We've got a cold making its rounds, I think Hannah is getting her 2 year molars, and Elizabeth is having some tummy issues that are hopefully mostly resolved now.
  • Get most of my cross stitch done for a wedding gift for the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment