Search This Blog

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Weekly Goals: January 11-17

Hannah holding her "new" Cabbage Patch Kid doll, a 1985 doll named Jud.  My mom brought one back for each of her granddaughters from her aunt, who has given all the little girls in our family lots of dolls over the years.  She likes having her own baby to take care of while I take care of Elizabeth.

This has been a busy week for me, between a funeral on Monday, working on decluttering, and even coming up with a new recipe!  Here's how I did on my goals:

  • Start working on my shadow box project. Materials are gathered, but that's it so far.
  • Move garage sale items from the extra room to the basement. My husband suggested I just leave them there for the moment, since we're not using the room.
  • Write Christmas thank you notes. Done!
  • Do yoga 4 times. I did it 2 times.
  • Make a double batch of tortillas and freeze the extras. 34 tortillas done! That's enough for 4 meals.
  • Finish reading Confessions of a Raging Perfectionist. Done! And wow, did some of the chapters just cut me right to the core.

Goals for this week:

  • Work on my shadow box project. I want to at least get my frames painted, if not more.
  • Do my Iron Craft 2015 Challenge #1 project.
  • Start reading Brick by Brick, a book about the Lego creator that I've had for awhile but haven't read yet.
  • Do yoga 4 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment