Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2014

What I'm Reading...

The Frustratingly Slow Pace Of Making Changes. This is a good reminder that most results are not instantaneous. (Zen Habits)

Getting The Most From A Whole Chicken. This is a smart way to plan the meat for several meals. I just really dislike dismembering the chicken. Maybe because I'm not that good at it and do what Jesse calls a "hack job". (Don't Waste The Crumbs)

Reached Your Financial Limit? Fourteen Key Steps To Turn Your Finances Around. A lot of these are good tips, and we do several of them already. (The Simple Dollar)

The Beating Heart And Layers Of History: Why I Love My Dining Room Table. I feel like I could have written this about our table. The details would have been different, but the feeling is the same. (Offbeat Home & Life)

And finally, the Advent Calendar project has started on Just Crafty Enough. You make one ornament each week for 24 weeks, ending right before December. You can then use them for an ornament-a-day Advent calendar during December. It's a cool idea. It's just crazy to me that we start this in June. I don't know if I'll manage to participate in this one, but I do like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment