Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Menu Plan October 1-15

I feel like it was just the beginning of September and here we are at the start of another month already!

Dinners:
(1) Tuesday: Stuffed Peppers
(2) Wednesday: Butternut Squash & Apple Soup, Cinnamon Toast Sticks
(3) Thursday: English Muffin Bread Pizzas
(4) Friday: Crockpot Beef & Broccoli/Leftover Pizzas
(5) Saturday: Spinach & Bean Burritoes
(6) Sunday: Omelets or Family Dinner (everyone's schedules have been crazy lately, so I'm not sure if we're having dinner together or not)

(7/8) Monday/Tuesday: Slow Cooker Taco Soup (doubled)
(9/10) Wednesday/Thursday: Cheesy Chicken Rice Casserole
(11) Friday: Pizza (olive, mushroom, spinach, peppers)
(12) Saturday: Black Bean Burgers
(13) Sunday: Chicken Quesadillas/Family Dinner
(14) Monday: Chicken Stir Fry
(15) Tuesday: Mini Turkey Loaves, Green Beans

I'll also be making some tomato soup with extras from Jesse's aunt's garden, and some Italian pasta salad for lunches.  I made a batch of granola last night, and I'm thinking we need a new muffin around, but I haven't decided which one yet.  What's on your menu this week?

I'm linking up to I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's already October. I'm just thrilled the temperatures are finally dropping in Vegas. Our summer was brutal.
    Have a delicious week.

    ReplyDelete