Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thomas The Tank Engine Party Invitations






Jonah's birthday is in a few weeks (he's turning 3!) and his current favorite is Thomas the Tank Engine.  So we are having a train party (you'll be seeing some more train party goodies over the next few weeks). 

For these invitations, I did a google search for "Thomas the tank engine face" and found a good picture to use.  I copied that onto gray cardstock, and cut them out.  I glued the faces, along with a bar of red cardstock, to a 3.5 x 5 piece of blue construction paper, and added some black Sharpie details.  On the back I did a print-out of all the party details. 

Overall, these only took me about an hour to do, and I had everything I needed in my craft supplies, which to me was a lot better than paying over $10 for some "actual" Thomas invitations.  I think they turned out great!  Jonah even asked if he could have one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment