Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2012

What I'm Reading...

4 Simple Ways To Make Your Kids The Best Of Friends.  I am tucking away the hand-holding in time-outs idea for not too far down the road.  (Motherhood Your Way)


How I Save Loads Of Time In The Grocery Store.  I do this too, kind of.  I do produce, meat, dairy/cold, WIC, and other.  And occasionally non-food, if we're buying more than one non-food item.  It really works! (Simple Organized Living)

Overcoming The Stress Of Having Kids In The Kitchen.  I so agree with this post, but I didn't realize it until I read it.  Cooking with one kid in the kitchen is fine.  Cooking with two kids in the kitchen seems so much harder.  P.S. I love this "Eat Well, Spend Less" series of blog posts.  (Food Your Way)

Ignoring Your Partner After You Have A Baby Happens, And It Sucks.  It does, and, well, it does.  (Offbeat Mama)

That's all for this week.  I'm celebrating family graduations and confirmations and catching up on all the latest from my relatives.  Traveling to get-togethers with two kids is not easy, but it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment