Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

CVS Coupon Shopping

We had to go to CVS last night to pick up a prescription for little Matthew - he has his first ear infection.  Poor little guy.  While we were waiting for the prescription to be filled (which took all of 3 minutes! I was super impressed), I browsed the diaper deals.  I've been purposely staying away from the deal blogs the past few weeks, because I seem to spend more money when I follow them than when I don't, but we also will need diapers for our trip to my sister's in a few weeks.
  • Pampers Big Box: $24.99, get $5ECBs.  Used $2.50/1 box (came with previous diapers purchase) = paid $22.49, got $5ECBs.
  • CVS Jumbo Pack: $6.99, get $2ECBs.  We've found that these don't hold up overnight, but they're fine for daytime.
  • 2 Spoiled Nail Polishes: $0.99 each.  Used two $1/1 Wet N' Wild Product (RP 5/13/12) = 2 free! I threw out all my old nail polishes because they were gross, so now I have a couple!
  • 2 Milky Way bars: $0.75 each, get $0.75ECBs (limit 1).  Used $0.75/2 printable = paid $0.75/2, got $0.75ECBs.
  • Used $10ECBs that I had = paid $20.51, got $6.75ECBs!

No comments:

Post a Comment