Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

What I'm Reading...

Keeping Your Toddler Creatively Occupied Without Buying More Toys. They never seem as interested in the toys as in everything else anyways. (Money Saving Mom)

Creating a Wardrobe That Works for You
. I'm just starting this process, but it's been eye-opening to see what I actually wear, and how much I don't. (Simple Mom)

How to Measure the Days When You Work from Home
. This just made me laugh, because when we get packages/a lot of mail, it really does make the day better. (Offbeat Home)

5 Simple Chores for Kids to Complete Every Day
. Jonah helps set the table for breakfast, and he picks up all of the toys before bed. (Life Your Way)

The Question That Brought My Home Into Organizational Homeostasis. A place for everything, and everything in it's place. (Offbeat Home)

No comments:

Post a Comment