Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I spent most of the weekend cooking 30lbs. of chicken thighs and legs that were on sale for 39 cents/lb. 12 containers and 2 jars (because I ran out of Tupperware containers) of shredded chicken, and 5 containers of broth later, I'm done. I still have 4 of 6 bags of free carrots left to cut up and freeze, but I only have a few small containers left, and I'm out of little ziploc bags too, so I still have to figure that one out. It sure is nice to have a well stocked freezer, though!

Monday: Leftover White Bean Chicken Chili
Tuesday: Veggie Pot Pie
Wednesday: Chicken Fried Rice
Thursday: Dollar Dinner at the Beacon
Friday: Leftover Chicken Fried Rice
Saturday: Party at friends' house
Sunday: Probably something with chicken and potatoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment