Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Crafty Link-Up

Delicious, Mouthwatering Nutella Recipes. I've only had Nutella once, but it was yummy. (Life Your Way)


Homemade English Muffins. I've been on an English muffin kick the past few weeks. Jonah was bagels. Matthew is English muffins. I am curious what the next one will eventually be... (Utah Deal Diva via Money Saving Mom)

I really like the Leafy Cutout Card in this post. (A Little Hut)

TV Cabinet to Console Table. This is an impressive transformation. (Infarrantly Creative via Money Saving Mom)

Now I need ideas. I want to make some sort of jewelry organizer. I don't have a ton of jewelry, so it doesn't have to be too huge - we're talking 5-6 pairs of earrings, less than 10 bracelets, and a few necklaces. I have items in a jewelry box and a travel case, but I forget what I have since I don't have them out. Anyone have anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment